Business Development for Black-Owned Businesses Equates to Economic Empowerment of the African-American Community.
Join the Greater Baltimore Black Chamber of Commerce in its endeavors to enhance the economic ecosystem in the Greater Baltimore region by becoming a member, a resource partner or a sponsor.
Benefits of Membership:
|Business & Economic Development
- Cultivate new industry relationships
- Partner with other entities that share our mission to develop and grow Black-owned businesses and empower the African-American community
- Host and co-host events with Resource Partners, member organizations, the Maryland Black Chamber of Commerce and the U.S. Black Chambers to enhance opportunities for Black-owned businesses
- Entrepreneurial & Business Development Training
- Access to Black-owned Businesses, Black Organizations, Black News and Entertainment
- Business Networks & Forums
- The GBBCC provides its members with a Voice in the political arena through:
- Our bi-partisan relationships with public officials
- Tracking and monitoring legislation that impacts black-owned businesses
- Collaborations with the Maryland Black Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. Black Chambers and other key stakeholders.
Additional Benefits of a Corporate Membership:
- Up to 10 tickets to Signature Events
- Admission and special recognition at all GBBCC Events
- Access to over 250 Black Businesses in the Greater Baltimore Area